The Horizon2020 funded project QualDeEPC aims to enhance the quality and cross-EU convergence of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) schemes and improve the consistency of different systems. Participating countries are Germany, Greece, Bulgaria, Hungary, Belgium, Spain, Latvia, and Sweden
- Enhance/assure the quality and cross-EU convergence of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) schemes
- Link EPCs and deep renovation with the aim to make these recommendations leading to clearer action proposals and packages of action proposals for renovation
More information can be found on the project website or in the QualDeEPC factsheet.
Want to participate?
Right now there are the following opportunities to participate.
- First national QualDeEPC Workshop in Gothenburg 31st of January
- Call for Demonstration projects
- Webinar on the status-quo of energy performance certification in Europe. Se the webinar here.
Åsa Wahlström, email@example.com
Maria Haegermark, firstname.lastname@example.org
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement No 847100.